Saturday 9 July 2011

Time for a change

 

The time has come for a little change in life and the web. Thanks to all you guys that follow me on here and pop in on a daily basis to check up on things. Of late this site has been a mix of my design work and also the adventures of Kevin photography. Going forward I am going to keep this blog just for my design work, don't worry all the other goodness will keep on happening but over on my other sites.

If you want to see what I've got going in the world of toymaking and sculpting head on over to UMETOYS (I'm really happy how it's looking after a fresh lick of Tiki paint). For my photography site thats still on UMEPHOTOGRAPHY.

What about all the daily scribbles and nonsense? Well I'll still be uploading to FLICKR or for a smaller selection of work head on over to the TUMBLR site.

Thanks again for all the support.

Cheers

[rich]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails