Tuesday 7 December 2010

Byron needs a hand (win some stuff)

I managed to grab some time to carry on with my little vampire 'Byron' sculpt this weekend. Sculpted up his hands and arms and with the help of super glue attached them to him.



Dressed him up with a shirt and collar - but something was missing. I had sculpted his arm and hand in the air for a reason, I though that he could do with a little friend...




And that little friend turned out to be a cute little bat. The problem is that I can't think of a name for him. This is where you come in. If you fancy winning some fresh stickers and a doodle, leave a comment below with a 'batty' name and I'll pick a winner on Friday 10th December.


23 comments:

  1. Great work mate - what about Blanket (like Michael Jacksons son!!! hahahahha)

    nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace Rich! ... call it Norah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bat looks like a Gordon to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He could definitely be a Bertrom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm? He's really awesome...how about:

    "Badar" - which means full moon

    "Bingham" or possibly "Farrow"

    Or my personal favorite..."Felicius".

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Fang?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about vleermuis?
    It's bat in Dutch...
    annikah25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a Franc. It's a kind of french business name :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My humble suggestions...

    Knuppel
    Hieb
    Blocco
    Artibeus
    Mormoops (meaning Monster Bat)
    Sodalis [So-dal-is] (meaning a comrade)

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd call him Blake, as William. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about "Bruce"? or "Wayne"? xD
    Batman is my favorite superhero, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's a go...

    Echo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like a lot of other people's suggestions, but I'll throw mine in as well:

    Sir Nibbly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mortimer. He's definitely a Mortimer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great Rich. I would call him Pickles :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Rich! Loving Byron - looks amazing! Here are my suggestions for his little friend:

    Draven
    Balthazar
    Bram

    Cheers!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  17. how about...

    Radar
    The Count
    Friday
    Bailey
    Benson
    Grottor
    The Monk

    ReplyDelete
  18. How about..
    Don Juan
    Socrates
    Milton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks go out to everyone for their great name ideas. I have asked an independent judge (my daughter) and the winning name is... Mortimer.

    Thanks spackledorfed - if you email me over your details I'll get your prize over asap.

    PS - if you want to follow me on twitter you can catch me on @umetoys

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails