Tuesday 13 April 2010

I dream of...

The other day I was scribbling during a telephone meeting and the below was the result.

Not really all that great but I really liked the little lamp chap at the bottom. I couldn't get him out of my mind and sketched him up some more. I didn't want a mass of bits coming out of his pointy spout so I rustled up a Genie.


Love the blue leads as they allow you to keep reworking the same paper without killing the details. Next up I scanned in my line work and redrew it in illustrator and messed around until I found a colour scheme I liked. Dragged the line work in to photoshop and worked it up from there. Here's where I'm at tonight - might work them up some more but then again I may leave them as is. To view them over on Flickr click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails